BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Wedding Cake,Cupcakes, Football Field Cake and Princesses Cake

I would like to thank Puan Lin from PD for this order.
Her sister's Almond buttercream wedding cake with 30 cupcakes to tag along.My roses as usual an amateur's attempt but can do....ha ha....Selamat Pengantin Baru to Nor Azian & Amir Khairul -13 March 2010
Then her's son's birthday Aiman aka Liverpool vs Amirul aka Manchester United....
I got the image from Lea but unfortunately it was too big for cake.Had to crack my head as time was not permitting and eventually I had it on top of cuppies...I am not happy with this but it was 4am and I was running out of time....wish there is a bakery shop that opens at that hour ...hmmm good idea to open one...you never know....lots of inspiring bakers out there and am sure we have 1 or 2 items missing during mission.....agree with??????? Happy birthday Aiman, Happy birthday Amirul...
The last cake Princesses for Ain,Liza,Izzah & Alia.....You girls will be having a gala birthday time with princesses ....

Puan Lin wanted only buttercake with lots of buttercream.
Oh my I forgot to snap pictures of lollichocs and chocolates she ordered for her husband's birthday and her son...
Anyway..Puan Lin terimakasih sekali lagi and to Zai.....all these came from you..thank you for the trust and support......
Enjoy ...ya...Salam

0 comments: